Skip to main content

Where do I get my sewer permit?

RVSS issues sewer permits for unincorporated areas of Jackson County, Jacksonville, Shady Cove, Eagle Point, White City, Central Point, Phoenix, and Talent. If the development is within the City of Medford and a new tap is required to an RVSS sewer line, RVSS will issue the tap permit, and the City of Medford will issue the permit to construct the service line.