Skip to main content

What do I do if I Have Made a Payment to the Wrong Account?

Rogue Valley Sewer Services is not responsible for payments made to the wrong account.

  1. Have your receipt in front of you
  2. Contact RVSS at 541-664-6300
  3. Let the customer service representative know you made a payment to the wrong account
  4. The customer service representative will ask you for information on the receipt in order to correct the error